Las Vegas is one of the largest tourist destinations in the world. It is located in the top three stores, conventions and meetings in the United States. It is also known for its nightlife, casinos, shopping and fine dining. Las Vegas is considered the world's entertainment capital. The city's tolerance for various forms of adult entertainment has called Sin City to them.
When visiting Sin City, many people can afford to stay and experience the best hotels that Vegas has to offer. After making some reviews from guest reviews and star ratings, I've got a list of the 10 best hotels in Las Vegas.
- Mandarin Oriental – This hotel is renowned for its beautiful designs, rooms and their modern style access. It also has 225 condominiums, 392-room hotel tower, which has a private owners clobroom and lobby. Their majority of their reviews point out their well-equipped gym, the view of the Vegas Strip and their amazing bar.
- Four Seasons – This hotel is inspired by the Art Deco area, 424 stylish rooms and 81 luxurious suites. They offer breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip through floor to ceiling windows. Most of their reviews like their big balconies, the view of the band and the well-equipped gym.
- Skylofts at MGM Grand – This ultra-luxurious boutique hotel has 51 spacious suites overlooking the Las Vegas stamp. The designers have modern furniture with soothing neutral tones. They have updated technology throughout the rooms, and comes with a personal butler dedicated to each guest 24/7. The majority of the guest reviews like their spacious showers, free internet and great value.
- Wynn – This luxury hotel has 2,716 luxurious rooms, a 111,000 square foot casino, 22 food and beverages, an 18-hole golf course on site, Ferrari and Maserati dealers and 74,000 square feet of retail. The majority of the guest review as their golf courses, golf course and large balconies.
- Signature at MGM Grand – A luxury hotel offering beautiful suites with balconies with state-of-the-art technology, fully-equipped kitchens and a large marble bathroom with a private spa bath and a separate shower. The majority of guest reviews rave about their large balconies, large showers and well-equipped gym.
- Bellagio – This is a luxury hotel renowned for its elegance. It has an 8 acre lake that sits between the building and the Las Vegas strip. It also has the Fountain of Bellagio, which is a large dancing water fountain that syncs to music. The main thing that guest like about this place is the lake views, how romantic it is and the amazing dining.
- Palazzo Resort Hotel – With the tallest building in Las Vegas, is located between the Venetian hotel and Wynn. The designs reflect modern European atmosphere and luxury living. This is an all-suite hotel that has the largest standard accommodation on the Vegas strip. The most important thing that the guests enjoy about this place is its golf course, its romantic and it is a great place to shop.
- Vdara Hotel and Spa – Is an aparthotel and spa located in the City Center Complex on the Vegas Strip. It has a 57 story tower house, 1,495 suites, two story spa, fitness center, salon, a market, a bar and a poll and deck area. Guest reviews rave about their contemporary style, boutique and city views.
- Trump International – This is a sophisticated, non-gaming luxury hotel located high around the strip. It consists of a 64-storey golden-glass tower, 1,232 nicely furnished, non-smoking guest suites and 50 luxurious penthouse suites. The guest reviews showed beautiful views of the city, well-equipped gym and large bathrooms.
- Venetian Resort Hotel – This hotel is 36 floors and rises 475 feet. It is part of the largest five diamond hotel and resort in the world, containing 4,049 suites, 4,059 hotel rooms and 120,00 square foot casino rooms. Guest reviews really rave about the amazing dinging, it's very romantic and it's good for shopping.